Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It has been so long!!!

Hello My darlings!

I have been so very busy with my clerkship and finding a new apartment that I have been neglecting my blog!! I feel just awful! I have been working so hard, but I am very excited because this weekend I MAY be headed for the lake! I need a vacation soo badly! So in the spirit of a weekend at the lake I am going to share some cute nautical finds that I have been coveting!!





yet ANOTHER L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bag... this time in navy!These cute pink plaid Sperry's!!!!Precious Nautical Pillows!




I FREAKING LOVE this hat!!!! My birthday is next Tuesday! ( I have my fingers crossed

Madras Flip Flops!

Cute Tiffany Studs... a girl can never have enough pairs....

Lastly (not really, but my list is toooo long!) this cute beach towel that I scored at walmart for $5!!!

My fur boys are ready!





1 comment:

  1. I love the pillows, vv hat. tiffany earrings and beach towel! Great finds :)

    Your dogs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete