Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Testimony Tuesday!!!


I get so busy with school and life and I just have to stop to thank God for all the blessings that He has given me and the things that I am greatful for today!!! I think I will make this a weekly blog!
  1. I am done with my 7 hour K final!!! (which I think I aced too!!!)


  2. It is Taco Tuesday at my fav Mexican Restaurant ($1 tacos = yummy)


  3. I got 2... yes TWO checks from the IRS today! (shopping?.....yes!)


  4. I got a research assistant position!! (Thank God for a law school job!)


  5. I have an interview with the State Attorney General for a summer internship!!!


  6. AND an offer for a summer clerk position with a federal judge!! (so many choices!)


  7. My mother is coming to visit me for mother's day and she is bringing my aunt and my fur babies!!! (Ladies' day out!! I am so excited!!)


  8. It is a beautiful day outside! (Another excuse to look cute!)


  9. I am loved by so many!! (Even though it presents difficult decisions...)


  10. Needlepoint love!!! (I can't get enough!)




7 comments:

  1. Very inspiring, I think I'll have to make my own list.

    Congrats on acing your final...and one taco Tuesday...not sure which one would make me happier :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog and I love it!!
    new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!! Amen & amen! :)

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!!

    You have an adorable blog here!! Hope you don't mind if I follow along... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all of the comments!!!! I loooovvvveeee reading them!!! Mable Cakes: Those are baby slippers!!! It just isn't fair is it!!! However, if you would like to order them for a special baby in your life you can get them at http://www.aandlhome.com/

    ReplyDelete