Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It has been a long time....

Hello loves!

I know that it has been a long time, but I am back now.... hopefully for much longer! A lot has happened since I have been away.... The most notable are that I graduated from law school and I am now an associate at a law firm.

What has not changed is my love for fashion and all things preppy! So, as I continuing on this blogging adventure with you all, this blog will become more of a lifestyle blog. It will be devoted to fashion, food, and the random thoughts that I have when I'm reigned to my desk.

As an attorney, so much of my life is structured. I will use this place to spend time sharing my various interest with newfound friends. I am so excited to be in the blogging world again!

So, seeing as today is Wednesday... take a look at these pretty office essentials to get you through the rest of the week!









 


No comments:

Post a Comment